WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Magic Trees


HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Sasha got me thinking abowt magic trees. Thinking a lot, akchewally.
Mummy had a book wen she was littol calld the Magic Faraway Tree an sez it waz wun of her fayvrit books.
I think a magic tree wud be ace. Tell me, wud a boy dog pee up agenst a magic tree? An if he did, wat wud happen to his pee? Or his leg? I rekon his pee wud turn into shampayne if he wer a grown up dog, an cola if he wer ownly littol. Then I think his paws wud get magic powers an he'd tern into a Ninja dog an go POW! at cats an skwirrels an smaller dogs in the park. Hehehee....

TTFN!

8 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

You can be buried as a tree when you pass on .did you know that ??

Jerry and Ben said...

We're trying to get Papa to build us a tree fort in the crab apple tree in the backyard so that we can play pirates and pretend that we're attaching a Spanish fort, argh!

Beanie Mouse said...

An if it was a magic tree, it would grow honey popsicles!!!!!

Beanie Mouse said...

You know, this sounds like a book. "Bob And His Magic Oakey Tree". You could rite it an dror pikchas in the sketchy book I'm sending you!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are going to pee on a magic tree. Oh, where is it?
Benny & Lily

Di said...

Snort, oh Bob - I'm off out to find me some trees :)

Hugs, Di xx

Feronia said...

His pee would turn into a rainbow, Bob! :)

Buttons the Bear said...

Wouldn’t it be great, if the magic of the tree turned out to be MONEY! Oops,
I meant HONEY!! Lots of HONEY! Although, lots of MONEY would be nice too! :D